Understanding the signal lights on your Antminer Z15 Miners can be challenging if you’re new to mining. But don’t worry, we have you covered. We’ll explain the meanings of the various signal lights in this post, along with some troubleshooting tips for eventual problems. So, let’s dive in!
A. Yellow light at the ETH port
B. Green light at the ETH port
C. Fault light(red)
D. Normal light(green)
The Status of the Indicator Light Changes During the Server Startup
1. When the ASIC Z15 is powered on, the fault and running indicators will light up at the same time, and the machine will start to initialize.
2. After the initialization is complete, the fault indicator flashes, the operation indicator goes out, and the machine starts to connect to the mining pool.
3. After successfully connecting to the mining pool, the fault indicator will go out, the running indicator will flash, and the hashrate will appear.
Find Server by Indicator Light
1.Log into the background interface, click System→Locate,
2. click “Star Blink”, the server fault light and normal light will flash for 300 seconds at the same time,
3. Wait for 300 seconds or click the Stop Blink button, the server fault light, and normal light will resume normal operation.
Indicator Light Judgment During Server Operation
|Fault light(red)||extinguish||flashing||long light||extinguish||extinguish||flashing|
|Normal light(green)||flashing||extinguish||long light||long light||extinguish||flashing|
|Working conditions||normal||fault 1||fault 2||fault 3||fault 4||fault 5|
Go to the background to check the log and confirm whether the server has the following faults.
1. Whether the server is high temperature or low-temperature protection
2. Check if the network is normal
3. Check if the fan is normal
1.Check if the mine pool configuration is correct
1.The network connection is not normal, check the network status for high latency
2.IP is incorrect or IP conflict
The control board is faulty, use the SD card to upgrade the control board or replace the control board
The hashrate value is lower than 90% of the normal value，check if the network latency is high,
ETH Port Light Status and Reasons
1.Normal status: yellow light long light,green light flashing
2.Fault status:the yellow and green lights are not on
Reasons for fault status:
①The network cable may not be plugged in properly, you need to re-plug the network cable;
②The control board may be damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced;
③The switch at the other end is not powered on, and the switch needs to be powered on.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.